Get ready to see the city with new eyes. As a national leader in architecture education, we explore the fundamentals of architecture and design through hands-on experiences for all ages.
Overview of offerings
We'll be your guide to understanding architecture and design. Join us for programs designed to inspire families, students and teachers.
- Field trips (K-8 and age 14+) use the city's iconic buildings as teaching tools
- Studio workshops and festivals engage families to play and learn together
- Multi-day camps and classes create an immersive learning experience
- Teen studios, competitions and fellowships open career pathways
- Teacher professional development trainings provide dynamic curricula and in-school support
All programs emphasize problem-solving and critical thinking through real-world design challenges and understanding the impact of design where we live and learn.