Sponsorship and in kind support
CAF has been an integral part of the Chicago community since 1966. In addition to Corporate Partners membership, local companies support CAF through sponsorships. CAF reaches an annual audience of nearly 500,000 through:
- Tours – more than 90 different tours by boat, bus, bicycle, Segway, train, or walking; 5,300 tour departures in 2011 with a total audience of 284,000.
- Adult Initiatives – nearly 100 free weekly lunchtime lectures, workshops, evening programs, and adult education classes.
- Youth Initiatives – local audience of 21,000 students and teachers; global distribution of award winning curricula includes 48 states and 17 countries.
- Exhibitions – permanent exhibition The Chicago Model is the starting point for many of CAF’s tours and is the most complete scale model of the city in existence; rotating temporary exhibitions currently include Unseen City; Loop Value: The How Much Does It Cost? Shop; and Bus Rapid Transit: Next Stop, Chicago.
- Membership – 7,600 individuals and families.
A comprehensive marketing and communications program that includes social media (30,000+ audience), electronic and print outreach to members, onsite promotions, donor panels, public relations, and advertising offers significant visibility and activation opportunities. Volunteer opportunities for your employees are also available.
Please contact Terri Scales, CAF Director of Corporate Relations, to discuss how a partnership with CAF can help your company reach its marketing and visibility goals – 312.922.3432 x295 or tscales(at)architecture.org.
In-kind donations are a valuable resource to the Chicago Architecture Foundation, offsetting costs of providing year-round programs that serve nearly 500,000 individuals annually. The Chicago Architecture Foundation welcomes donations of materials, supplies, and equipment: from lumber and hardware for fabricating exhibitions to arts and crafts materials for family programs. In-kind donations of significant value are recognized with other contributor credits, providing donors with marketing opportunities on exhibition signage and program materials that reach thousands of area residents.
For more information about sponsoring Chicago Architecture Foundation’s exhibitions, public programs and tours, please contact Terri Scales, Director of Corporate Relations at 312.922.3432 x295, or tscales(at)architecture.org.
The Chicago Architecture Foundation is a nonprofit organization certified 501(c)(3) by the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax-deductible to the maximum allowable extent of the law. To obtain a copy of the organization's most recent audited financial statement or other financial information, please contact us at 312.922.3432 or contribute(at)architecture.org