What happens when sculptures become architecture? Find out in this 3-hour workshop as we explore one of Millennium Park’s most iconic structures: Jay Pritzker Pavilion. Then, redesign a performance center for a bustling city using the design process.
- This is a three-hour workshop. It is not a drop-in event.
- Tickets for LEGO® Build workshops may be purchased in advance or on the day of the event at the CAC box office.
- Ticket price includes entrance to the Chicago Architecture Center on the day of the event. View the CAC's hours.
- Each participant needs a ticket (both children and adults). Children under 13 must be accompanied throughout the workshop by a ticketed adult.
- Discount tickets are available with a valid student ID for $16 at the CAC Box Office.