Renewing State Street: The Century and Consumers Buildings
Join CAF and the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) for a brief historic overview of the State Street retail corridor and an opportunity to imagine what might be next for 202—220 South State Street. These buildings, owned by the GSA, are the subject of an open Request for Proposals for exchange of services for these properties. Presentations will be made by CAF staff and GSA experts, followed by an opportunity to view the building’s exterior with GSA.
- Jen Masengarb, CAF, Director of Interpretation and Research
- Ann P. Kalayil, Regional Administrator
- Robert P. Theel, AIA, Regional Chief Architect and Director, Design & Construction Division
- Regina Nally, Historic Preservation Officer
- Liam Murphy, Deputy Director, Portfolio Management Division
AIA CREDIT 1
Please review the latest COVID-19 Safety Policies.
Design Dialogues: Tick Tick Boom
How will the coming explosion of retiring Baby Boomers affect Chicago?
Design Dialogues: Zoned in on Industry
Where will you work in Chicago?
Design Dialogues: Changing the Outcomes
School Design Principles for the Next Generation.