"A must-see, whether you live in Chicago or are visiting the city."
— TripAdvisor user, Salt Lake City, Utah
The Chicago Architecture Center
"The latest jewel in Chicago’s architectural crown."
— Blair Kamin, Chicago Tribune
- Chicago Architecture Foundation Center River Cruise aboard Chicago’s First Lady and other CAC tours — “Best Tour,” Chicago Reader
- Historic Treasures of Chicago’s Golden Age tour —GetYourGuide award
- AIA Illinois Richard Nickel Award for (non-architect) citizens who lift up architecture and the profession awarded to Lynn Osmond, Hon AIA, CAC President and CEO
- Chicago Architecture Foundation [Center] River Cruise listed under Illinois in Money magazine's "This Is the Most Popular Tourist Attraction in Every State" article
- River Cruise named "Best Tour" in Chicago Reader's "Best of Chicago 2017" issue
- "#1 Chicago Boat Tour" dubbed by Time Out Chicago in July 2017
- U.S. News & World Report named the Chicago Architecture Foundation [Center] River Cruise aboard Chicago's First Lady Cruises as one of the top six tours in Chicago for first-time visitors
- No Small Plans made Curbed.com's list of "101 Books About Where and How We Live." It ranked at #74, alongside impressive works by authors like Jane Jacobs, Lewis Mumford, W.E.B. Dubois and Studs Terkel.
- @chiarchitecture named "Best Instagram Account to Follow" in Chicago Reader's "Best of Chicago 2017" issue
"If you've only got 90 minutes in Chicago, or 90 minutes to live...this is where you want to spend them."
— Chicago Reader, Reader's Choice, Best Architecture Tour, 6.26.08
- Based on TripAdvisor user reviews, the "official" Chicago Architecture Foundation [Center] River Cruise aboard Chicago's First Lady Cruises is the #1 ranked tour in Chicago and a top 10 tour in the U.S. in 2015
- Keystone Award, American Architectural Foundation
- Congress for the New Urbanism
- American Society of Landscape Architects
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) National Institute Honor for Collaborative Achievement for DiscoverDesign.org