The Chicago Architecture Center’s Industry Council program offers exclusive benefits and unique opportunities for businesses wanting to support the education, exploration and appreciation of architecture and design.
The Industry Council gives your company access to a selective network of firms that are involved in Chicago’s built environment. All Industry Council members receive exclusive benefits and recognition, including invites to networking events and complimentary CAC exhibit and tour passes.
Other benefits include:
- Increased brand visibility and awareness
- Targeted marketing opportunities
- Industry insights and forecasts
- Employee volunteer programs
- Unique networking opportunities
- Discounts on CAC programs and store items
Industry Council members provide their support with an annual membership at one of four levels, beginning at $1,500. All Industry Council members receive exclusive benefits and recognition.
To learn more, contact Patricia Garza, Director Corporate and Institutional Relations at email@example.com or 312-719-0501.
Industry Council members provide their support with an annual membership at one of four levels, beginning at $1,500.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS Register
INDUSTRY COUNCIL LEADERSHIP Events
Every quarter, the CAC hosts an Industry Council leadership event that features a noteworthy speaker who addresses timely topics in architecture, design or urbanism.
- March 16: Healthy Buildings and the Workplace
- June 17: Equity, Inclusion and Diversity Workshop
- August 11: Sustainability and the Built Environment
- Q4, date TBD: Fire Safety Cladding for Skyscrapers
Barnes & Thornburg
Columbian Model & Exhibit
Eckenhoff Saunders Architects
Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture
Hoerr Schaudt Landscape Architects
Landon Bone Baker
Ross Barney Architects, Inc.
Site Design Group, Ltd.
SMNG A Ltd.
Tully & Associates
Valerio Dewalt Train Associates