The Chicago Architecture Center’s Industry Council program offers exclusive benefits and unique opportunities for businesses wanting to support the education, exploration and appreciation of architecture and design.
The Industry Council gives your company access to a selective network of firms that are involved in Chicago’s built environment. All Industry Council members receive exclusive benefits and recognition, including invites to networking events and complimentary CAC exhibit and tour passes.
Other benefits include:
- Increased brand visibility and awareness
- Targeted marketing opportunities
- Industry insights and forecasts
- Employee volunteer programs
- Unique networking opportunities
- Discounts on CAC programs and store items
Industry Council members provide their support with an annual membership at one of four levels, beginning at $1,500. All Industry Council members receive exclusive benefits and recognition.
To learn more, contact email@example.com or 312-561-2139.
Industry Council members provide their support with an annual membership at one of four levels, beginning at $1,500.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS Register
INDUSTRY COUNCIL LEADERSHIP Events
The CAC hosts Industry Council leadership events that address timely topics in architecture, design or urbanism. You will be included in a variety of exclusive events throughout the year ahead.
- Spring: Exclusive site visit to exciting project-in-process
- Spring: VIP exhibition opening event
- Summer: Industry Council Chicago Architecture River Cruise
- Fall: VIP exhibition opening event
- Fall: CAC Gala
- Winter: AIA/CAC Holiday Party
DMAC Architecture, P.C.
Eckenhoff Saunders Architects, Inc.
Hoerr Schaudt Landscape Architects
Ross Barney Architects, Inc.
SMNG A Ltd.
Valerio Dewalt Train Associates
Windy City Representatives