Exhibit hosts provide guests with an engaging overview of the CAC's offerings, as well as specific information about current exhibitions. Volunteers serve in shifts and help orient guests as they explore all the CAC's exhibits.
What is expected of an Exhibit Host?
- Familiarize yourself with the priorities of visiting individuals or groups.
- Be available to highlight specific exhibition components and answer questions.
- Share exhibition themes, stories and components to engage visitors.
- Help guests interpret current exhibits through mini-tours.
exhibit host training has three components
- Introduction to the CAC – A two-hour orientation to answer all of your questions about our organization.
- Exploring CAC Exhibits – In-depth training on how to interpret CAC exhibits, including themes and stories to share with guests.
- Coaching – Get assistance developing and mastering a CAC Guest Experience that meets CAC standards, through demonstrations and practice.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES (ONE DAY SESSIONS)
- Saturday, April 8, 2023
- Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Saturday, September 16, 2023