Guest services volunteers are a welcoming presence at the Chicago Architecture Center (CAC).
These volunteers welcome guests to the CAC and assist visitors as they begin their tours. They provide outstanding customer service and help the guest relations staff at the ticketing counter.
What is expected of a guest services volunteer?
- Answer questions about the CAC’s tours and the organization in general
- Answer questions about Chicago restaurants, transportation, directions and more
- Ensure guests are checked in for tours promptly and courteously
- Pass out will call tickets and collect ticket stubs
- Distribute tour stickers and headsets prior to tour departures
- Clean and store headset earpieces properly after each use
Guest services training has two components
- Introduction to the Chicago Architecture Center – A two-hour orientation to answer all of your questions about our organization.
- Being a welcoming presence – This includes a broad look at CAC exhibits and customer service techniques.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES (HALF-DAY SESSIONS)
We will not be hosting any training sessions until Spring 2024. Please email email@example.com for additional questions.