View Art Deco masterpieces built in the heart of Chicago’s financial district during the Roaring '20s. Learn how Art Deco reflected the era’s fun-loving optimism with lavish materials and geometric ornament.
Discover the origins of Art Deco and its hallmark motifs while admiring buildings like the Chicago Board of Trade, One LaSalle Street and the Field Building (now the Bank of America Building) -- all of which are designated Chicago landmarks.
- Advance reservations required.
- Your safety is our priority. The itinerary of this tour may be altered in accordance with health and safety policies and considerations.
- Ticket price includes entrance to the Chicago Architecture Center within 7 days of your tour. View the CAC's hours.
- This tour ends at the Chicago Board of Trade.
- Building interiors will not be featured and bathrooms will not be available on this tour.
Tour the lobbies of five opulent Art Deco skyscrapers built near the banks of the Chicago River during…
Chicago's recent growth as a favorite travel destination has fueled a surge in the creative repurposing…
Learn about the great architectural landmarks of Michigan Avenue and State Street. The 40 years between…