In addition to being the site of the 1893 World’s Fair, Hyde Park is also home to the University of Chicago and many significant buildings, including Frank Lloyd Wright’s masterpiece, Robie House.
See these sites as well as pre-Chicago Fire houses and the famous Midway on this tour of one of Chicago’s best kept secrets—Hyde Park.
- Advance reservations required.
- Your safety is our priority. The itinerary of this tour may be altered in accordance with health and safety policies and considerations.
- This tour ends outside Robie House.
- The Frank Lloyd Wright Trust offers public tours of the interior of the Robie House Thursday—Sunday, 11am—4pm for an additional charge.
- Ticket price includes entrance to the Chicago Architecture Center within 7 days of your tour. View the CAC's hours.
Come explore the early Collegiate Gothic roots of the university campus in the original quadrangles,…
Hear the history of this stately neighborhood, home to Chicago’s early industrialists, modern-day innovators…
Explore Jackson Park, site of the World’s Columbian Exposition of 1893 and future home to the Obama…