*Premier Tour: Discover a living urban canvas along the Wabash Avenue Arts Corridor in the South Loop. Learn more about the murals that make up this colorful corridor and discover art in hidden places.
This tour explores the Wabash Arts Corridor, one of the most expansive, diverse and accessible arts installations in the country. We'll view dozens of murals in alleys and parking lots along roughly a mile of Wabash Avenue, discussing the techniques used to create each work along the way. Learn about the local, national and international artists who have reclaimed and transformed these public spaces, and discover what inspired them to create their striking murals.
- This is a premier-level tour and tickets are free for Donor-Level Members. Members will need to sign in during the checkout process to receive their discounted rate.
- The tour will end at the corner of 13th Street and Michigan Avenue.
- Advance reservations required.
- Your safety is our priority. The itinerary of this tour may be altered in accordance with health and safety policies and considerations.
- Ticket price includes entrance to the Chicago Architecture Center within 7 days of your tour. View the CAC's hours.