The Chicago Architecture Center welcomes all visitors and is committed to making its offerings accessible to everyone.
Here are some of the services we currently provide.
- Sign language interpretation is available for any CAC offering; please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the day of the event so arrangements may be made.
- The Gand Lecture Hall is equipped with an FM Assistive Listening System. To request a receiver please inquire with a CAC staff member at the box office.
- For accessibility information regarding the Chicago Architecture Foundation Center River Cruise aboard Chicago’s First Lady, please visit cruisechicago.com/accessibility.
- The CAC has an elevator and a large family/gender neutral restroom.
- Guests unable to use stairs on bus tours should call 312.922.3432 at least two weeks in advance (when possible) to ensure an accessible bus is available. Mobility aids (walkers, wheelchairs, etc.) can be stored on buses. Please note, Frank Lloyd Wright properties have stairs and are not completely ADA accessible.
Please let us know how we can help make your visit more enjoyable. Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, or call 312.922.8687.