Chicago architecture in fall
Chicago’s summers may get all the attention, but the city’s architecture looks best with fall’s bright colors as a backdrop. We've rounded up some photos of Chicago in fall to get you in the autumn mood.
Here’s a list of the places featured in the gallery above.
- Cloud Gate in Millennium Park
- Osaka Garden in Jackson Park
- South Garden at the Art Institute of Chicago
- Willis Tower
- Two- and three-flat apartment buildings in Albany Park
- Chicago bungalows
- Graceland Cemetery
- Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- DuSable Bridge