Architecture Camp 1.0
Ready to think like an architect? Join us June 29-July 3 or July 6-10 for a virtual camp to learn architecture basics. Campers ages 8-10 will be introduced to sketching and model building through guided lessons, activities and virtual walking tours.
All CAC summer camps will take place virtually over five consecutive days. Campers will meet with their camp leader and other campers daily, via Zoom, to get to know one another, share their work, and receive instruction and motivation to complete at-home projects. Parents and guardians will receive step-by-step instructions in order to best support their camper.
All camps include:
- All required materials and resources (e.g. art supplies, books, etc.)
- Materials will be available for contactless pick-up or shipped for an additional fee. See architecture.org/camp-info for more details.
- Daily virtual group check-ins with camp leaders and other campers
- Step-by-step lesson plans and videos for 1-2 hours of hands-on making each day
- On-call support from trained CAC educators ready to assist you and your camper throughout the week
- Certificate of Completion
- Individuals who purchase a ticket after June 17th will need to pick up your materials at the CAC on June 20th. Additional information will be provided upon registration.
- Individuals must purchase a ticket for session 2 (July 6-July 10) by June 24 in order to receive camp supply materials on time.
- Capacity for CAC virtual summer camps is limited to ensure quality instruction, and a spot is not guaranteed.
- Parents and guardians of campers will need to be available to support online learning and participation.
- The CAC member price applies to those at the Friends & Family membership and above.
For more information about our camp schedule, supply pick-up, policies and required forms, see our Summer Camps Information page.