Enjoy small plates from James Beard award winning Chef Debbie Gold in the new Tied House. Hear from the Gensler team responsible for the reimagining of the space connected to Schubas – one of Chicago’s most historic and beloved music venues.
Since opening early this year, Tied House has wowed critics of food and design alike. Eater Chicago calls Tied House “a dazzling display of modern architecture with historic nods to Chicago’s beer industry.” Included on the Chicago Tribune’s Top 50 Chicago Restaurants, Tied House is the new home of Chef Debbie Gold, named as one of the Best Chefs in America by the James Beard Foundation. Chicago based Gensler is responsible for the new look and will present about the process of remaking a Chicago icon.
- Glass of red, white or rose wine (One glass of wine included in ticket price. Cash bar available)
- Burrata, Sweet Pea, Lemon, Mint
- Campanelle, Black Garlic, Brown Butter
- Fried Rice, Pork, Kimchi
- Salmon, Marble Potato, Whole Grain Mustard Cream
- Dessert: Roasted Apple Tartlet
Contact Donor Relations Coordinator Chris Younkin-Wilson at email@example.com or 312.561.2153 with any questions.