See five stunning churches in Wicker Park and West Town on this fascinating tour.
The sacred spaces featured on the 2019 tour are:
- Holy Trinity Orthodox Cathedral. 1903, Louis Sullivan. Byzantine style
- Wicker Park Lutheran Church. 1907, Christian Eckstorm. Romanesque style
- St. Stanislaus Kostka Roman Catholic Church. 1877, Patrick Keeley. Renaissance style
- St. John Cantius Roman Catholic Church. 1893, Adolphus Druiding. Renaissance style
- St. Helen Roman Catholic Church. 1964, Pirola & Erbach. Modern style
Get on the bus!
From March to November, CAC is offering several one-time-only bus tours! Explore different architecture topics throughout Chicagoland and save up to 35% off the public price when you book multiple tours in the series. These tours are expected to sell out quickly, so purchase your tickets today! For a list of all the tours included in this offer, visit architecture.org/bus2019.
$55 public (includes CAC admission) / $47 members
Discount tickets are available with a valid student ID for $52 at the CAC Box Office.
Buy 2 or 3 tickets to multiple tours and save 20% on the public price
Buy 4 or 5 tickets to multiple tours and save 25% on the public price
Buy 6 or 7 tickets to multiple tours and save 30% on the public price
Buy 8 or 9 tickets to multiple tours and save 35% on the public price
Discount will automatically apply when tickets are added to the cart.
Women have been architects for decades, but until recently, their achievements often went unacknowledged…
This year’s Chicago Murals tour heads to Hyde Park, where you’ll see a variety of amazing Progressive…
Follow Frank Lloyd Wright's career from 1899 to 1913, when his designs changed the face of the American…