Join the Burnham Society—the Chicago Architecture Center's premier giving society—to do the most for architecture appreciation and design education.
Named after legendary architect and Chicago city planner Daniel H. Burnham, the Burnham Society was formed to help the Chicago Architecture Center (CAC) achieve its mission to advance public interest in Chicago's magnificent architecture. The society is comprised of donors who appreciate and celebrate the best Chicago has to offer in architecture and design. Burnham Society members gain access to some of the most exclusive spaces in the city and enjoy intimate conversations with elite voices in the field.
Are you considering joining the Burnham Society?
Burnham Society members give $1,500 or more annually and memberships are 100% tax deductible. Within the Burnham Society are two additional donor levels: Leader and Benefactor. Leader level members give $3,000 or more each year and Benefactor level members give $5,000 or more each year. Join or renew today:
All Burnham Society members enjoy numerous benefits, including:
- Invitations to Burnham Society members-only events. Examples of past events include a private tour of The Yard at Chicago Shakespeare with architect Gordon Gill; a behind-the-scenes look at the office of the world-renowned architecture firm Studio Gang; and a holiday party hosted at the iconic Drake Hotel.
- Two complimentary tickets the Chicago Architecture Foundation Center River Cruise aboard Chicago's First Lady.
- One private, docent-led Architecture Conversations tour for four people.
- Personal concierge service to schedule your tour requests.
- Buy-two-get-two-free tickets to the CAFC River Cruise.
- Priority access pass to OHC.
- Four complimentary walking tour tickets to share with family and friends.
Additional Leader level ($3,000 - $4,999) benefits
- Invitation to join the curated Open House Chicago neighborhood tour with the CAC Board of Trustees.
Additional Benefactor level ($5,000+) benefits
- Lunch with the CAC President & CEO.
- Free admission for four adults to the CAC.
- Discount at the LAZ parking garage at 111 E. Wacker Dr.
- Priority access pass to Open House Chicago.
- Recognition in the CAC's Annual Report.