In these 3-hour “master-class” studios, teens will work alongside local architects and designers on a mini-design challenge inspired by the Chicago Architecture Biennial. Participants will learn about the Biennial’s themes then build, sketch, photograph or design a mixed-media project.
This studio is hosted in partnership with the Chicago Architecture Biennial and architect Marshall Brown.
Biennial Teen Studios are also available on the following dates and locations:
- November 18, at the Beverly Art Center
- December 2, at the Chicago Cultural Center
- December 2, at the Depaul Art Museum
- December 2, at Marshall Brown Studio
- December 9, at the Chicago Cultural Center
- December 16, at the YWCA Englewood
Once you click to register, you will be able to register for all dates or choose your preferred date to attend.