Biennial Teen Studio: Marshall Brown Studio
In these 3-hour “master-class” studios, teens will work alongside local architects and designers on a mini-design challenge inspired by the Chicago Architecture Biennial. Participants will learn about the Biennial’s themes then build, sketch, photograph or design a mixed-media project.
This studio is hosted in partnership with the Chicago Architecture Biennial and architect Marshall Brown.
Biennial Teen Studios are also available on the following dates and locations:
- November 18, at the Beverly Art Center
- December 2, at the Chicago Cultural Center
- December 2, at the Depaul Art Museum
- December 2, at Marshall Brown Studio
- December 9, at the Chicago Cultural Center
- December 16, at the YWCA Englewood
Once you click to register, you will be able to register for all dates or choose your preferred date to attend.
Please review the latest COVID-19 Safety Policies.