See the trailblazing work of Louis H. Sullivan on this tour through Chicago’s Loop and discover how this pioneering architect cleverly fused elements of nature with early skyscraper technology.
Who influenced Sullivan, and how did he influence those who followed him? These answers and more can be found on this insightful journey past some of Sullivan’s lovingly restored buildings.
- This tour meets on the southwest corner of Monroe St. and Columbus Dr., at the Chicago Stock Exchange arch (adjacent to Art Institute of Chicago's Modern Wing).
- Although it's not required, we recommend making reservations in advance for this tour.
- Ticket price includes entrance to the Chicago Architecture Center within 7 days of your tour. View the CAC's hours.
- This tour is available for private bookings. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Access to building interiors featured on this tour may be subject to change, due to weekend and holiday schedules or unforeseen closures.
Learn about the life and work of Louis Comfort Tiffany as we visit some of Chicago’s most magnificent…
Beautiful and serene, Graceland Cemetery is a treasured oasis in the center of our bustling city. Notables…
Take in the beauty of Ukrainian Village’s churches—including Louis Sullivan’s stunning Holy Trinity…